I don't understand why, but apparently, each tell to a guy that he should install an adblocker on is browers, it's like it's magical...

i mean, for me it's always been in the basic backpack of the internet user. like firefox, but for normal user, it is not at all obvious.

probably because all those people pass half or their life looking to the tv, and so they are told that seeing 12hour of pub per day is kind of absolutly normal...

but for me.. i can't passe a minute on youtube without a addblock... it kinda drive me mad...

so here i am. i make my BA for the year.

Dowload Ublock here

firefox (good people ^_^ ) :https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

google chrome (dumbass pigeon) : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=fr

there we go... with this, you can free your mind and live a life free of lobby brain washing and dumb thing. 

i'm your liberator. Praise me. Worship me. 

AND USE FIREFOX YOU DUMB CUNT OF CHROME USER. !!!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog