One of the sad thing that happen now is the “Fight for Right” but not in the good way.

In the old time. People used to fight to have more right. Right for black people. Right of vote fo women. Right for homo to stay alive. Etc.

But now people fight to reduce the right of other people using the “discrimination” or “equal right” card.

I’m straight and i’m a so horrible parent that my child have been taken from me and placed in a new family and during this time the homo want to adopt child, its scandalous !!!

I’m single and i cant find a women/man and during this time lesbian and gay want to marry themselves. Scandalous !!!

I’m a women who got fucked hard when i was young and got pregnant and then i continued because my parents who were christian told me that having child is good and aborting is bad. How the fuck those other women want to have sex and fun and dont have child even if this is their body and they should have the right to do whatever the fuck they want with it. Scandalous !!!

And now we even have pedophile people who ask the right to fuck children because its discriminatory that people can fuck who they love and that they cant

And of course the only true winner in all of this are the governement. I mean imagine. Dumb people who go in the street to ask themselves that we cancel some of their right. It’s like the dream of all the politics

But I tell you that. In 10 years we gonna see manifestation of paralysed people who gonna ask that we cut the leg of every walking people because it’s discriminatory that we can walk…

But you know what ? They are right. Me im gonna lauch a manifestation to have the right to dont work at all. Because when i see that my cat at home is just a lazy ass who do nothing exept eating playing sleeping and masturbating while i am forced to go to work… SCANDALOUS!!!!

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog